The bank Locker by Ys Locker is the ideal option to store items quickly at a bank. Many banks require customers to secure their belongings in a locker prior to entering the permissive. The bank locker allows them to do this with little-to-know oversite needed.
What is a Bank Locker？
A Bank locker consists of one central kiosk with one or more locker cabinets attached to it. It provides the benefit of having a single interface to control many lockers. The Bank locker is equipped with a 15-inch touch screen for the customer to interface with and a finger vein reader to confirm identity. The finger vein reader enables safe and secure identification without the need to remember a passcode. Feigner vein readers are not easily confused by wet fingers, cuts or other small issues that will make a traditional finger print reader not work.
1. "High Technology" The Hub Locker has some of the most advanced finger veinl recognition and scanning technology available on the market
2. "Intuitive and Stable software" The UI is easily customized and very intuitive for simplicity of use and little
3. "Safe and secure" The lockers are not only secure and tamper resistant, but also easily opened by management if there is a worry about content.
4. "Customized sizes" The lockers can be customized to many sizes to fit many different package sizes.
5. "Customer satisfaction" The lockers can greatly increase customer satisfaction and reduce stress.
Air Port Train Station Transport Hub Locker
Optiplex XE2 PSU
Cold Rolled Steel
15" Touch Screen
Bar code Reader
CE, ISO 9001
15" SAW Touch Screen
Visual:TFT PC: Five-wire resistance touch, surface acoustic wave touch, infrared touch, capacitive touch
Ram 4gb<1*4G>1600MHZ DDR3l, Dell Optiplex:500 3.5in SATA<7.200Rpm> hard disk; PerforMance TherMal Dell Optiplex XE2 small take-off machine; System power cord "China"; Intel Core i3 tags; DELL Optiplex
25% Word Rate100mm/Second
Printed Paper Size
384 dots per line
DC:12 v ~ 24 v 3 w
Serial Port:232Serial Port/TTLSerial Port/485Serial Port
Printer:-10~50 C (14~122 F)
Electric Safty Lock
Per Project Design Parameters
Model:YSB Micro Switch; Electronic Lock
1.5 Electromagnetic Iron Macro Switch:12 v / 2 a
DC:12 v ~ 24 v 3 w
Imput Status: Door Closed=On; Door open=Off
Open Door Force:≥1.5Kilos
Shell Material: Stainless Steel
Locking Contact: Precision Powder Coated Superhard Steel
Temp:40/-120℃, With Normal Use
Humidity; Normal Humidity Levels
Product Life:500000 Uses
Foam Protective Packaging or Plywood Housing
Cardboard Packing Wood Packaging
After Sales Suport
1. 7/24 Remote online technical suport services
2. Overseas after-sales installation and technical guidance
3. Remote updating and softwear managment